Monday, September 13, 2010

Soon...

Forgive me dear readers for forgetting all about A Tale of Two Cities! My thoughts have been occupied elsewhere. I'm afraid I will have to lay aside A Tale of Two Cities for now, but perhaps I will return to it in the future. Currently I am reading Dracula by Bram Stoker, and I have to admit that I'm a little obsessed. I find myself plundering the pages in every spare corner of the day. I'll be finished soon, perhaps tomorrow or the next day, and then I shall do my best to post a review of Dracula. As a side note, Dracula is nothing compared to those poorly composed Twilight books! I have attempted to read them, and while the movies are a bit of a guilty pleasure, the books I simply cannot tolerate. However, it is not my place to censure Stephanie Meyer's work, and I'll end at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment